Die Zeitschrift für die Praxis
Editor: Prof. Dr. Michael Hülsmann, PD Dr. Christine Berthold
Coordinating Editor: Anke Schiemann
Advertising Sales Manager: Vanessa Piskorowski
Latest issue: Issue 4/2017
Publication frequency: quarterly (4 issues per year)
fulltexts since 2003
Offizielle Zeitschrift der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Endodontologie und zahnärztliche Traumatologie (DGET), des Verbandes Deutscher Zertifizierter Endodontologen (VDZE) und der Österreichischen Gesellschaft für Endodontie (ÖGE)
Almost every dental treatment procedure affects the endodontic system. This, and the fact that root canal treatments are performed on about 10 million people in Germany each year, underscores the importance of endodontics. This journal will keep you up to date.
• 4 issues per year delivered directly to your doorstep
• Review articles, clinical case descriptions, and research reports on topics relevant to endodontic practice. New technologies, techniques, and materials are also presented.
• Special issues on topics relevant to practice provide detailed information about current trends, as well as extensive continuing education opportunities.
• Subscribers receive free online access to the journal and can easily search our archives for articles dating back to 2003
• Subscribers receive free access to journal content via the Journal app
Official journal of the German Association of Endodontology and Dental Traumatology, the Society of German Certified Endodontists, and the Austrian Society for Endodontology.